- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Stay home when you are sick.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other cold & flu like symptoms, contact your healthcare provider.
Before you go to a medical facility, call ahead and tell them about your symptoms so appropriate steps can be taken to protect you and others.
- Site created by BE Technology you can contact us at
- Data source : BNO News and John Hopkins University
- Icons creative commons attribution licence : Wikimedia
Types of Data collected
This application does not collect directly any Personal Data, only advertising and analytics provided by Google collect informations.
Advertising and Analytics
For web : This application uses Google Analytics for analytics.
Last Edited on 2020-03-25.